Install Air Conditioning or Heat Pump
High Efficiency Air Conditioning Installation = Energy Savings!
Consider replacing your heat pump or air conditioning system when:
- The central air conditioner or heat pump is 10 years or older
- The electricity use increases while your comfort decreases
- The cooling system is noisy
- The same thermostat setting takes longer to reach
- Costly repairs are more frequent
- A major repair is required for an older unit that is out of warranty
Let's suppose your monthly electric bill is $100.00. Replacing your old system with a SEER rating of 10 or less with a 13 SEER rating will reduce your electric bill approximately $25.00 per month. If you upgrade to an even higher SEER (such as 15 or 19) then your savings will be even more. This is an example and amount will vary depending on home conditions and rates per kilowatt.
The ACCEE (American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy) recommends a SEER of 14 and higher in all climates.
Most newer heat pumps no longer use the old chlorine based refrigerant(R22) which is unfriendly to the environment. Instead, they require the friendly to the environment refrigerant R410-A.
Call (904) 714-3857 and our expert consultant will come out and provide you with a free estimate and how much energy savings you could expect. Enroll in our Service Agreement and save even more!
Or fill out our short form and we will contact you to get you a free estimate